The line-up for Sugar & Spice 10 (our 10th annual celebration of International Women’s Day for lesbian and bisexual women) has now been announced and people can now reserve their places. Sugar & Spice is Manchester’s biggest free event for lesbian and bisexual women, taking place on 12th and 13th March 2016.
· View the full line-up and book your FREE tickets here: https://sugarandspice10.eventbrite.co.uk. People DO need to reserve their place in advance.
· When and where is Sugar & Spice? Sugar & Spice is on Sat 12th & Sun 13th March at LGBT Foundation, Manchester
· Do you need to book in advance? Yes – please reserve your FREE place in advance as we only have limited space. Book online at https://sugarandspice10.eventbrite.co.uk.
· ‘I don’t use the internet’ or ‘I can’t get the booking system to work’ can you help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be able to help you
· Can you book in advance for individual workshops/sessions? All the sessions at Sugar & Spice are bookable on a first come, first served basis on the day. The only exception to this is the ‘Sugar & Spice Jog For Women Who Don’t Run’, which takes place on Sun 13th March at 10.30am and the ‘Radical Women History Walk’ which takes place on Sun 13th March at 11.30am. These are bookable using the following links: https://sugarandspicejog.eventbrite.co.uk
· Who can come to Sugar & Spice?Sugar & Spice welcomes anyone who self-identifies as a woman some or all of the time and is lesbian, bisexual or questioning their sexual orientation. This includes non-binary or gender-fluid people who want to access a women’s space.
· I’m nervous about coming along on my own…Lots of people come to Sugar & Spice on their own. It’s a friendly event and our staff and volunteers will go out of their way to make people feel welcome. We also have a speed networking event at this year’s Sugar & Spice to enable people to get chatting.
Hope this helps and thank you in advance for helping to make our TENTH(!) annual Sugar & Spice a success!