Registration will open at 9am, Wednesday 1st of March 2017 on the University of Manchester’s estore: http://estore.manchester.ac.uk/
Registration usually fills up in a matter of hours, on a first come first served basis, so do make sure to register asap or you may miss out.
The registration fee is £130, which includes the cost of tickets to the public events. The number of places this year is limited to 40. We are able to provide certificates of attendance, but there is no assessment or entry application required to register. Registration is open to all postgraduates, including Masters and PhD students.
This year’s Summer School will be taking place 22nd – 26th May, and our speakers include:
- Robyn Wiegman (Professor of Literature, Duke)
- Clare Hemmings (Professor of Feminist Theory, LSE)
- Laura Doan (Professor of Cultural History, Manchester)
- Dr Nina Wakeford (Artist and Sociologist, Goldsmiths)
- Dr Brian Lobel, artist and performer (Chichester, co-author The Pacifist’s Guide to the War on Cancer)
- Liz Carr, international disability rights activist, presenter and actor (BBC series Silent Witness)
- Holly Hughes (performance artist and Professor of Theatre and Drama, STAMPS, Michigan)
- Sophie Mayer (independent scholar, writer, curator, CLUB DES FEMMES)
Alongside the week of seminars and workshops with the speakers, there will be a number of public events open to everyone, so please stay tuned to find out more!
You can also keep track using our Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Sexuality-Summer-School-179195025807/) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/sss_manchester?lang=en-gb)
For inquiries, please email: email@example.com